A face and body sunscreen formulated with a combination of physical and chemical sunscreens as well as Lactic Acid to assist in protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Lactic Acid
- Provides a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- Contains Lactic acid, found naturally in the skin, as a moisturiser and also offers assistance in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers a broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Replenishes the skin’s natural acidity.
Suitable for mature, sun damaged skin, acneprone skin as well as uneven skin tone.
HOW TO USE
Apply Alpha Day Lotion in an even layer to the face, neck and décolleté after your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser and to all skin areas exposed to the sun. It is recommended to reapply frequently (every 1.5 to 2 hours) to achieve optimal sun protection.