This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the appearance of the skin's surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Paraffi num Liquidum (Mineral) Oil
- Hordeum vulgare (Barley) seed extract
- Assists in refi ning the skin’s texture while absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion.
- Contains vitamin E – an antioxidant that has rehydrating skin benefits
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is recommended as an essential for all consumers who want a gentle micro-exfoliation or a moisture boosting masque.
HOW TO USE
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating masque.
This masque is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.