Retinol Serums 1 have been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A. They are designed to help normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- Helps to refine and improve the overall appearance of uneven texture and photo-aged skin.
- Helps to refine the skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Step-up to higher levels of vitamin A by introducing Retinol 1.
- Promote the appearance of healthier-looking skin as well as improve the appearance and texture of photo-aged skin, resistant blemish-prone skin and uneven skin tone.
HOW TO USE
Retinol 1 may be introduced once the skin is used to daily application of moderate to high concentrations of vitamin A.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Introduce Retinol 1 slowly into your regime by adding to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser every evening.
- Gradually increase the amount of Retinol while ensuring that your skin remains comfortable.
- Use 2 – 4 bottles before progressing to the next step of the Retinol step up system.
- Alternatively, apply Retinol to the entire face area or to the areas you would like to target before your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- These steps can eventually be followed morning and evening.