Alpha Hydroxy Toner contains a high concentration of Glycolic Acid. It may assist in promoting the natural acid mantle of the skin and in encouraging exfoliation in the gentlest way possible to help the texture of the skin, resulting in skin that feels smoother and looks radiantly healthy.
- Glycolic Acid
- Helps to refine and improve the appearance of photo-aged skin
- Provides a mild exfoliating action, helping to refine the appearance of your skin texture.
- Smoothes your skin and assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Alpha Hydroxy Toner may be added to your daily skincare routine when the signs of ageing and sun damage have become visible as well as when oiliness with congestion are experienced.
HOW TO USE
- Pre-cleanse and cleanse with your preferred Environ products.
- Moisten cotton pad with the Concentrated Alpha Hydroxy Toner and apply to the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser. • Use morning and evening.
- Should you feel a slight tingling sensation, dampen the cotton pad with water to dilute the toner before application.