Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
- Geranium Robertianum (Herb Robert) Extract (PrincessCare)
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Biobenety®)
- Lactic Acid
- Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract (ApiniaWhite)
- Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum) (Clairju)
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract (Neem Leaf Liquid B)
- Prunus Yedeonsis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract (Sakura Extract B)
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract (Honeybush Extract)
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce theappearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
- The Mela-Fade Serum System may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of pigmentation, dark patches and sun damage become visible.
HOW TO USE
Mela-Fade Serum A and B may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.