This light, finely textured multi-functional oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help nourish and relieve the appearance of dry and sundamaged skin, giving it a soft, velvety look and feel. It also helps to condition skin and assists in improving the appearance of fi ne lines, uneven tone and sun-damaged skin. It can also be used as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
- Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Assists in shielding your skin from harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition your skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance and healthy radiance.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended for problematic skin
HOW TO USE
- Apply in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you’re going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Derma-Lac Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT® /Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® to assist in fi rming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser fro added nourishment on sun damaged and ageing skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.